Work With Us
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest assets and one of which we are proud. Our work place makes for a lively and creative environment that is rewarding and inspiring. Our staff are passionate about their areas of work and ensure that their work reflects our main aims. We are supportive of our staff and offer great working conditions, flexible working hours, a pension and opportunities for career development. We also have a suite of various benefits for our staff to assist with their individual family and work life balance.
IT Support Manager
Full time - up to £40,000 pa - Westminster
We have recently started an exciting project to upgrade our IT systems, websites, CRM database and the IT Manager will play a pivotal and lead role in ensuring that this project is completed to a high standard, in time and within budget.
As IT Support Manager, you will play a lead role in delivering our IT strategy for hardware and software, database management and security, in line with changing needs and emerging technologies. Key to the role will be the ability to provide 1st, 2nd and some 3rd line support, as well as technical leadership across the organisation, including the management of our membership and accounting databases. Responsible for ensuring all users are set up with the IT, phone and digital facilities they require, other aspects of the role will involve:
• Managing user rights of staff, ensuring all employees are aware of our IT procedures and systems, providing a training programme where appropriate
• Taking responsibility for all IT security and maintenance
• Develop and implement an IT strategy for hardware, website development & management and database management and security, in line with changing needs and emerging technologies
• Reviewing existing IT outsourcing contracts and proactively explore new technological innovations that would be beneficial to Mothers’ Union
• In collaboration with the Head of MUE & House, oversee the organisation’s IT budget.
To find out more and to apply, please click here
Closing date: 24 February 2017
If you are interested in working in a particular team, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with the area you are interested in and we will send you an email notification when a vacancy arises.
We often receive a large number of open applications that we are unable to consider. We are only able to process your application if you apply for an advertised vacancy.
We occasionally have internship posts in selected teams. Please email email@example.com if you are interested in an internship with us.