Mary Sumner House Member Days
We are delighted to have the opportunity to once again open the doors of Mary Sumner House in August to help us celebrate the work of Mothers' Union’s programmes and projects throughout the world and spend some time in the home of Mothers' Union. After feedback from members over the past couple of years we have changed the format of the days this year.
Date(s): We will be holding two Member Days on the 8th & 9th August
Time: from 2:30pm until 4 - 4.30pm.
The programme of the days will include:
- Worship and fellowship in our chapel led by our Central Chaplain Bishop Andrew Proud
- Open House - visit some of the rooms at Mary Sumner House where our different teams will display and talk about their work.
- An opportunity to have an informal chat with our Worldwide President, Lynne Tembey and Bishop Andrew
- An opportunity for you to tell us what you are doing in your communities
- A "pop up" Mary Sumner shop
- Anyone attending the Mary Sumner Open Day on 9th August (Mary Sumner Day) is welcome to join us at the evensong at Westminster Abbey - please indicate this on the form
There will be no charge for the day, although there will be a Summer Appeal Cake Sale in our new Prince William Suite
Space will be limited to 70 people per day - first come, first served
Bookings close on 20th July 2018
If you wish to attend please complete the relevant form below. If you wish to do a group booking please make sure a booking form is filled out PER PERSON ATTENDING
All payment and corresponding forms need to be sent to: FAO Events, Mary Sumner House, 24 Tufton Street, Westminster, SW1P 3RB. Cheques to be made payable to Mothers' Union or if you ring we can take a card payment over the phone (from 15th May only)
Please note that one member of each group who has email should be selected to be the contact for us.